Who am I ?
Well, it's tough being me!! I've got more complaints with life than you can possibly imagine..Ironically, though, it's the small things that make me happy.. A smile, a walk in the moonlight, music, movies that make you cry.. I'm not terribly ambitious.. What I do like about life, though, is it's ability to throw up surprises..
I'm the nice guy next door, the dude you wouldn't notice when you walk past me..
Who am I?? I am Rohan.. ( what were you expecting??.. Spiderman?? lol))
Well, it's tough being me!! I've got more complaints with life than you can possibly imagine..Ironically, though, it's the small things that make me happy.. A smile, a walk in the moonlight, music, movies that make you cry.. I'm not terribly ambitious.. What I do like about life, though, is it's ability to throw up surprises..
I'm the nice guy next door, the dude you wouldn't notice when you walk past me..
Who am I?? I am Rohan.. ( what were you expecting??.. Spiderman?? lol))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home