Thursday, July 28, 2005

Women ??

They were right when they said.. " Beauty, thy name is Woman ".. I've been one among the unfortunate few who hasn't been around too many women.. I'm also one among the many losers who has to console himself with the usual, "I'm waiting for the right person" talk.

'Cliched' as it may sound, the truth is that I AM waiting for the right person to come along.. to sweep me off my feet..

I have it all planned out.. The romantic setting, violins in the background.. the nervousness about the simplicity of the whole thing, getting down on one knee, poppping the question, the kiss... Hey.. this is my blog!! I'm allowed to get carried away by romanticism..


This is for a friend..

Whiling away my time clicking objects with animal names,
A constant, fixed gaze at a source of limitless knowledge and radiation,I was going no where..

With your silvery teeth and heart attacks,you walked into my world..
And in an instant, a moment so unbelievably obscure,
There was a smile...

Dreams only last till you wake up, they say..
I guess I'm still asleep, then..I never want to wake up..
and be brought back into this world of crazy people..

Sometimes I wonder who writes the script..
Was this going to happen anyway??
Or is this an anomoly..A dream.. so to say..

You battle it out your whole life,
Just to let someone pull the plug in the end..
Which is all the more reason, you should savour the few moments that mean so much..

This could all end in an instant, as quickly as it had begun..
But amidst the promises and the expectation, let's soak it all in..
This is our time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home