My stand...
There's a thin line between ambition and greed.. I choose to be less ambitious. I'm at the crossroads of my life. Choices abound, but I'm trying to stay focussed.. Of course, there are the odd and sporadic urges to be a rockstar, a soccer pro.. but you've got to be realistic.
The problem with the world is that it lets you dream, but that's about all that it does; the rest you have to do yourself...
There's a thin line between ambition and greed.. I choose to be less ambitious. I'm at the crossroads of my life. Choices abound, but I'm trying to stay focussed.. Of course, there are the odd and sporadic urges to be a rockstar, a soccer pro.. but you've got to be realistic.
The problem with the world is that it lets you dream, but that's about all that it does; the rest you have to do yourself...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home